Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Training with Bella


Bella and I put 2 hours in on the Tandem Yesterday. Notice her seat is jammed all the way down. This is the first year she is tall enough to fit the Large/Small Cannondale Tandem. Before the Tandem it was a Trail-a-bike. So far the Tandem seems like the way to go. Way more control and much lighter. I think the trail a bike was made out of solid steel. With the "Working Mans Training Plan" this will be an added weapon for training. Bella absolutly loves it to.
Today I rode up to Bart G's house. Went really hard. His Secret is out. He climbs that damn hill everyday on his "commute" home from work. If I did that everyday ? I wouldnt know what to do with myself I would be so fast. I need to move to the top of a bigger hill if I ever want to keep up with Bart.
I wonder what Sly is eating right now...