Ok, so I already ordered my Ricky Bobby costume. All the info for the Race and Party on Jan.3rd is below. See you there!
I wonder how many Ricky Bobby's we will have at the Party.......
AWARDS PARTY DETAILS
Everyone is invited. Come celebrate the great success and growth of the Utah Cyclocross scene!
To get an accurate count for our caterer, we need everyone to REGISTER ONLINE by Dec, 29th 2008.
If you are competing in the Last Call Cross Race, your ticket to the party is included in your race registration fee (If you are planning to race, but won't be attending the party, please let us know by Dec 29th, so we don’t buy your food.)
Day of Registrations DO NOT INCLUDE DINNER at the Party.
Not racing, but plan on attending the awards party and would like to eat dinner? Register here.
The cost is $15 dollars for adults and $10 dollars for Kids.
Dinner will sell out at 300, so get registered. If you are not eating dinner, the Program Starts at 6:00pm and there will be chairs and standing room in the back. Max Occupants for the room is 360.
6555 West 2100 South
West Valley City, Utah 84128
/ TRAILER TRASH!
Option 1: Beef Brisket
Option 2: Chicken
Option 3: Vegetarian
Choice of 2 Sides: Pinto Beans, Spicy Beans, Corn on the Cob, and Coleslaw.
Dessert: Cookies and Brownies.
Drinks: Water, Lemonade
Some of Uinta’s finest brews will be served.
There will also be a Cash Bar.
5:00pm: Doors Open. There will be drinks and we will have Sam Ray's Best of Season Cross Video’s playing.
5:30pm: Dinner Served
6:00pm: Jon’s Opening Comments
6:15pm: The Reverend’s Top 10 Reason’s to race Cyclocross.
6:30pm: Matt gives some Awards out.
7:00pm: Gardie/Bruce State and Series Awards
8:15pm: Junior’s Piñatas filled with Prizes - So bring the Kids!
8:30pm: Cannondale Frame*, Fuji Frame**, and Prize Raffles***
9:00 pm: Talladega Nights - Have your pillows and bean bags ready!
LAST CALL CROSS RACE DETAILS
January, 3rd, 2009, Race Schedule *Different from Series Races!!!!!!
1:30 PM - 60 Minutes
- A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters A 35+
- Single Speed
- Women A
12:45PM - 20 minutes
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14*
- Junior 9 & under
11:45 AM - 40 Minutes
- C (First Timers, Entry Level Racers, Cat 5, Beginner)
- Master 55+
- Women B ( Beginner, Cat 4, Cat 5)
- Clydesdale (210 plus) *This is a Test, Tell everyone you know about it.
10:30 AM - 45 Minutes (We figured the B’s should Blaze Trail this time!!!)
- Men B
- Master Men 35+ B
- Master Men 45+
- $22.00 Pre-Registration by Dec 29th, 2008 includes Dinner. (register)
- $22.00 Day of Registration ** DOES NOT INCLUDE DINNER
- $17.00 For Juniors and Women C by Dec 29th, 2008 includes Dinner.
- $8.00 Day of Registration for Juniors and Women C **DOES NOT INCLUDE DINNER
- $10.00 For extra race
- $15 Adult Dinner and Party only by Dec 29th
- $10 Junior Dinner and Party only by Dec 29th