Saturday, March 8, 2008

My First Post


Over the Years my core group of freinds have had many knick names for me. First it was Chippo. Then being an Indurain fan I self named myself Indohran. When you name your self as I found out. No one wants it to stick. Work, Busy life, the knick name Slowran fell into place. Im pretty sure it was Art that came up with that one. It stuck. I never gave up on Indohran and I always threatended he would be back. Over the years there have been a few sightings of this character Indohran. But then for whatever reason Slowran would reappear. 2007 was a break through Year. I worked really hard. Had some good races. Have been on the "Working Mans training plan"and so far all seems on track. Hopefully Slowran will be R.I.P. for a while. Down to 163 pounds in the morning with nothing but my boxers on. This is the lightest I have been in 15 years. I still eat a ton of food. People keep asking me what I have been doing? I have been riding my bike more, enjoying life, and going to races. thats about it. I am the Team Manager for the Monavie/Cannondale Cycling Team which means I get to be on the team just because. This has also helped me with my motivation to do the Jersey Justice. http://www.monavie-cannondale.com/

2 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

indarain was on EPO. DOPER!!

b1k39unk said...

I say "SlyFox" should be "SlowFox" and he needs the EPO he claims Indurain was on.