Sunday, March 16, 2008

Porcupine Rim from Town


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMEpgEwmxc

Sly, Kyle, and I rode Porcupine Rim from town yesterday. 3.5 hours. The Husla was gettin worked on the climbs becasue he had not ate any solid food for 24 days. Did anyone really expect him to be full of energy after that 24 day period? I guess we will see if this diet or "cleansing" is going to lite him on fire. I hope it does. The Video footage here isnt the greatest as I need to work on my Helmet/Camera mounting skills. It might help if they made them adjustable. Nope not this set up. Once you stick it on zip tie it. Your commited. I will work on that one. Cannondale Carbon Scalpel 100 mm bikes were rippin the DH surrounded by a bunch of 160+mm bikes. Ya,Ya, I know. How does it get all that travel with Zero Pivots?
We did get worked at the end of Porcupine that section that I though everyone walked? No those 160 bikes made it look simple. Take a look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjLLMEAfjs4
I wonder what Sly is drinking right now.....

4 comments:

Art said...

y says he was waxing you on the DH, reminds me of that time when we rode Porc and I waxed you on a hardtail

Indohran said...

You clearly just read without watching the videos.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

that video sucks, make a good one.

Indohran said...

Ya thats all I had from that weekend. As Sly was a NO SHOW the following day. Maybe his seat was broke. Maybe he was worked from trying to keep up on the DH at Porcipine? I went and ripped GoldBar from Town with Chris Holly. You were worked and Sleepin in.