Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 Weeks on the Road




I had this new custom seat put in the Sprinter. It folds out into a bed and has 3 Seat belts. My 2 Girls and I left for California Yesterday for Spring Break. They have a full week off. Brought the Tandem and Bella's Bike. A little training during the week. Then Race at the First NMBS race in Fontana on Saturday.
Hopefully I have something good to post after that one.
New Monavie Team Scalpel arrives at Kwaits house on Thursday. Biuld it up. Along with some super sick light weight Reynolds wheels. Pre ride the Course with all the other Monavie Team members on Friday. Hopefully Bart G will be on fire like he was in St George.

3 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Have fun out there.

Good to see blogging. I met you once years ago when you were over visiting Tom Hood (I'm married to his sister). You've slimmed down and got in good shape - congrats! I hardly recognized you at the St. George race. Live strong and prosper. :-)

flahute said...

Cipo's gotta blog now?

Whoa.

Now that hell has frozen over, maybe I'll actually start riding my bike again!

jsager said...

slimmed down, I keep hearing that comment...let's see a pre-slim Ohran photo!