Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cholla Sand Wash Challenge

No pictures today.

I spent 2:23 in the pain cave today. Felt like crap the entire time. Never got into a groove. Team Rico Hovered behind like the entire race. I tried to hold him off on lap 3 but failed. After he passed me I blew so hard. I just limped it in. Camping at Gooseberry at the moment with Keating, Jody, and a couple Kuhl Clothing Guys. These Guys think Im nuts. First I made them listen to Iron Maiden's entire first album plus half of their 2nd, then for a change of pace we listened to the entire ABBA Gold Greatest Hits, Now its some AC/DC.
Rippin Goosebery Mesa in the Morning. Need Sleepy.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, you went by me pretty damn fast....sorry by the way.:)

Team Rico said...

Its called suffering not hovering. Thanks for the push

MK said...

First Iron Maiden as in Running Free? Good stuff.