Saturday, March 21, 2009

No Tubes ZTR 7000 Series Wheels

I just took 2 pounds off my Scalpel with these 7000 series wheels, Scrub rotors, and going back to a 42/29 up front. Yes that means my Scalpel that has a PBR 130mm lefty up front and 100mm in the rear weighs in at a scant 20 and 1/2 pounds!!! I also have a 2.1 Kenda small block 8 on the front, 1.95 on the rear. with 20 psi in the front and 25 in the rear. With Stan's rim design that means no burping air. At 169 pounds I am just under the 170 pound rider weight limit!!!
Sorry A-train!!

2 comments:

Art said...

if Stan was really a man he would make wheels for men

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i told you about this 2 years ago and you said "not worthy"

i guess a free truck load of rims makes them worthy

the 19 pound scalpel was years before its time and everyone scoffed in jealousy, so now they make a big deal about a 21 pound scalpel

get with the program!!