Sunday, February 8, 2009

2 Days in a row Backcountry Skiing. Im Hooked!!!!

Bart Gillespie waited up for me to make sure I was on the right track. 2nd Time out. Went with Bart and Alex Grant. I guess that is good company to learn from? They go uphill fast just like on the MTB!
Who is this Old Guy? Why did I wait till I was 38 to try Backcountry? Day 2 it was really warm but snowing. Weird. I was burning up in a Blizzard. The Snow was a bit Heavy but soooooo Good.
A couple Video's of Alex Grant. He may be on the Juice in 2009! If you know what I mean!

3 comments:

Team Rico said...

arent you guys over the salary cap already for the MTB season?

Indohran said...

Salary Cap? Bart needed someone to do those 7 day stage races with. Afterall 7 days is a long time. You need to make sure you like the Guy your riding with. Alex passed all the interviews. Plus he is rippin fast.

Team Rico said...

Yes the green ball of Monavie fury will really rip it this year. If you ever need a slow neverwasbeen to round out the team let me know!!