Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Last Couple days....

I have a weight machine for sale. I never use it. The weights are to Heavy!!!! $500 Bux. Come Get it!

DD Doug Dalton put on the First Annual Bike Dance Film Festival at Oh Shucks in Park City.

I wonder if Oh Shucks realizes how cool this bike is. Anne Caroline Chauson's actuall DH rig from Volvo Cannondale days. Hanging in their Bar. It has been there since the Summer sales meeting Cannondale has in July of 2008!
Camp Linda Day 1. 4 Hours in the Rain and Mud. Wasnt to cold. Good Training.
Camp Linda day 2. I slept in. Missed the 10 AM start. Went and worked instead. Hit the trails at 3 PM with Sunny Skies. Perfect trail conditions. Zen trail was Awesome.



That is all I have for now. Camp Linda day 3 is suppose to be a long one. Hope it doesnt Rain!

No comments: